Weight includes packing and protection. Please see the product description for the actual weight of the prop.
Props will be shipped within 5 working days
Buttons of the cape from Frozen . Perfectly suited for the cosplayers of Anna .
The set includes:
– Main Central Button
– 2 Cape Buttons
– 12 Bird Links with hole to let a thread through
Weights of the total set: 10g
3D design by Ainlina, printing by Valentin (Printed on a Prusa MK3s in white PLA).
Props will be shipped withing 5 working days
PLA or ABS ?
We are currently selling our props with 3 differents materials or finishes, here is a comparison of them.
– PLA: this filament is simple to print and the most cost effective, while being strong and easy to paint. However, it cannot handle temperatures over 60°C and as such can not stay in a warm environnment for a long time.
– ABS: this filament is more expensive than PLA and requires more work to print correctly, but in exchange can withstand temperatures up to 100°C, allowing a use for harsher conditions.
– ABS with Acetone smoothing: the part in ABS is put in an acetone vapor bath, smoothing the surface and giving a mirror effect to the part. This reduces greatly the time needed to get a smooth, flash surface while making the part stronger. However, we still recommend a bit of sanding and priming before painting.
Here is a comparison picture, on the left is a PLA printed part, on the right is a part in ABS smoothed with acetone.
Our 3D prints are sold raw, you will just need to add your personal touch by painting them in harmony with the other colours on your cosplays.
Given that there is no finish, layer lines can be visible on some places of the prints. As such, we recommend you to:
– Sand the prints to reduce the layering and help the primer adhere
– Use filler and primer to fill the remaining gaps between layers and have a product ready to paint
– Paint with the colour you want.
Prints can be either glued directly on the costume, or with velcros or magnets.
WARNING: do not leave prints directly under sunlight or any kind of strong heat source (over 45°C). PLA can melt at high temperatures.