3D models for Yor’s needles from Spy X Family
Modeled by Ainlina
.stl format. Can be printed with regular FDM Printers with a 20x20x20cm print space.
You will need to glue them together in order to fix the parts together. You can use cyano acrylate glue for instance. All these parts are easy to glue as they fit one in another (but it won’t stay stuck if you don’t glue it).
There is a hole if you want to insert a steel rod to solidify the whole print.
– .STL files for regular FDM printer
– .STL files for CR30 printer
– detailed instructions for printing and assembling
As it is a digital file, you will receive the download link as soon as you purchase it. The delivery is instantaneous.
Our 3D prints are sold raw, you will need to sand/prime them first and add your personal touch by painting them in harmony with the other colours on your cosplays.
Given that there is no finish, layer lines can be visible on some places of the prints. As such, we recommend you to:
– Sand the prints to reduce the layering and help the primer adhere
– Use filler and primer to fill the remaining gaps between layers and have a product ready to paint
– Paint with the colour you want.
WARNING: do not leave prints directly under sunlight or any kind of strong heat source (over 45°C). PLA can melt at high temperatures.